What do I do if a merchant I have made a Standard Purchase at has gone out of business and is unable to provide the services or send the goods?
We will require you to complete a Notice of Disputed Transaction Form and provide the applicable supporting documentation for us to utilise Mastercard’s Chargeback and Disputes process:
- Proof that merchant ceased trading
- g. an official announcement on merchant’s website, Liquidator’s email to the customer as unsecured creditor, etc.
- For services not rendered by the merchant
- copies of the documents showing that services should be provided after merchant ceased trading, e.g. copy of the flights booking where flight dates were scheduled after airline declared liquidation;
- For goods not received
- proof of delayed delivery or unused gift voucher for the insolvent retailer.
This supporting documentation is a mandatory requirement and must be provided to ensure we can dispute your transaction with the merchant.
The completed Notice of Disputed Transaction Form and supporting documentation must be returned to [email protected] within 7 days for flexigroup to initiate the dispute process via Mastercard.