Fees & Charges
Annual Interest Rates
- Our Standard Interest Rate is 25.95%
- The Cash Advance Rate is 27.50%
These rates may vary from time to time and we reserve the right to change them.
Credit Fees And Charges
- Establishment Fee: A fee charged when you make your first Purchase using Long Term Finance. This is $55
- Account Fee: An annual fee of $50 applied to your Account in two 6-monthly instalments ($25 on opening and every 6 months thereafter).
- Advance Fee: A fee charged every time you make a new Long Term Finance Purchase, except where it is your first Long Term Finance Purchase (where an Establishment Fee will be charged). This is $35.
- Cash Advance Fee (Domestic): A fee charged by us when you withdraw cash. This is $2 from an ATM or $3 from a domestic teller plus there may be an access fee charged by the financial institution from where you made the withdrawal.
- Cash Advance Fee (International): A fee charged by us when you withdraw cash. This is $3 from an ATM or $6.50 when you withdraw with the help of an international teller plus there may be an access fee charged by the financial institution from where you made the withdrawal.
- Fixed Instalment Cancellation Fee: A fee charged to cover our administration costs should you elect to cancel a Fixed Instalment before the final instalment is due. This is $0.
- International Transaction Fee: A fee charged for a Transaction on your Account denominated in a currency other than New Zealand dollars, or any Transaction where Mastercard designates the Merchant of the relevant goods or services to be located in a country other than New Zealand. This is 1.4%
- Replacement Card Fee (NZ and overseas): A fee charged to cover the replacement of lost, damaged or stolen Cards. This is $10. Where you ask us to courier the replacement Card to you, a courier cost plus an additional $3 fee will also be charged.
- Additional Card Fee: An annual fee charged to your Account for each approved Additional Cardholder. This is $0.
- Paper Statement Fee: A fee (other than a Statement Copy Fee) charged each time a paper Statement is sent to you. This is $1.
- Statement Copy Fee: A fee charged if you wish to be resent copies of historic Statements by post or email. This is $7.50 for up to 5 Statements, then $1 per Statement thereafter, payable on each request for additional Statement copies.
- Variation Fee: Payable on the variation of the repayment terms of your Account. This is $16.50.
The following fees and charges apply if you default under your Agreement (these may vary from time to time):
- Default Fee payable 10 days after each Due Date, if we have not received payment in full by the relevant Due Date: $15. This fee covers default administration services and the issuing of default notices and/or statements in relation to collection activities.
- Collection Fee as charged by a collection agent to collect money due by you.
- Repossession Fee and related fees as charged by an agent for repossessing, storing, tracking or for general service in the event of a default.
- Sales and Commission Fee as charged by the agency relating to the sale of your goods if they are repossessed or surrendered to us, including any legal fees.
For more information on how these rates and fees may be applied to your Account, please click here to refer to the Farmers Mastercard cardholder terms and conditions.