How do I dispute a Long Term Finance Purchase?

If you wish to dispute a Long Term Finance transaction (eg: charged an incorrect amount, incorrect Long Term Finance term loaded, faulty goods , no longer wish to take possession of  the item or the goods have not been delivered) you will need to contact the retailer directly.


For any travel related disputes please contact the relevant merchant to seek assistance. The merchant will take action and deliver the appropriate outcome as stated in their terms and conditions.