Whether it’s a treat for yourself, a gift for your better half or just a little something to put a smile on a friend’s face, get Valentine’s Day sorted with Farmers Mastercard.
Every purchase you make with your Farmers Mastercard from Monday 12 February to Wednesday 14 February 2024 will instantly put you in the draw to win^ a $100 Farmers Gift card, there are six gift cards up for grabs!
Every purchase counts, so make sure your Farmers Mastercard is your go-to card for simply stocking up on what you need or those day-to-day purchases.
You'll also earn Farmers Club Card Points^ on all purchases too! Just make sure you have your Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
^Valentine’s Prize Draw:
- Valid from 12:01am Monday 12 February to 11.59pm Wednesday 14 February 2024 New Zealand local time (“Prize Draw Period”). There are Six (6) prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Six (6) Prize Draw winners will receive a $100 Farmers Gift Card, worth $100 (“Grand Prize”).
- Every Standard Purchase (Long Term Finance excluded) made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you one (1) entry into the Valentine's Prize draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- Six (6) winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 23 February 2024.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 8 March 2024.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account holder must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over and must be an existing account holder.
- An account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place. Details provided by entrants or the Prize Draw winners, will be verified by the Promoter to validate the eligibility of the entrant or Prize Draw winner, as the case may be. If for any reason, a Prize Draw winner is deemed ineligible for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a replacement Prize Draw winner.
- The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant processes the purchase and is outside of the Promoter’s control and may affect eligibility. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in the merchant’s local time, which may affect eligibility.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize or Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw including eligibility of the Prize Draw winner are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes. If the information requested is not provided, then the entrants or Prize Draw winners may not participate in the Prize Draw.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or Humm NZ Limited and Farmers Trading Company or its subsidiaries or related entities are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Gift Card , Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
^^Farmers Club Points redemption: Everywhere Mastercard is accepted in-store and online around the world. Collect 1 Farmers Club Point for every $10 spent on Farmers Mastercard. To be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points there must be a valid Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account. Any spend made on a Farmers Mastercard without a valid, linked Farmers Club Card will not be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points and any Farmers Club Points will not be retrospectively put onto a Farmers Club Card account once a Farmers Club Card is linked. https://www.farmersmastercard.co.nz/benefits/.