Standard business hours:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm
For enquiries regarding your overdue account call us on;
- 0800 990 073 within New Zealand
- +64 9 580 3450 from overseas
Write to us:
Columbus Financial Services Ltd
Private Bag 94013
If you wish to lodge a complaint, please contact us on 0800 119 100 or +64 9 580 7399 or by email to email@example.com
You can also write to us at:
Columbus Financial Services Limited – Dispute Resolution Team,
Private Bag 94013,
We aim to resolve all issues in a timely manner and we will acknowledge all complaints within 5 working days. We will keep you informed of progress throughout the process. If our customer services team is unable to resolve the complaint, it will be referred to one of our team managers and then to the internal disputes resolution team. This team is supervised by our Complaints Officer.
If we cannot resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may contact the Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL), an external, independent scheme provider approved by the Minister for Consumer Affairs. There is no charge to you for this service.
The contact details of FSCL are as follows,
- Telephone: 0800 347 257 or 04 472 FSCL (04 472 3725)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Financial Services Complaints Limited, PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145.
Otherwise you may lodge a formal complaint with the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
The contact details of FMA are as follows,
- Telephone: 0800 434 566
- Post: Financial Markets Authority, PO Box 1179, Wellington 6140.