Make sure you bring with you:
- An accepted form of ID (as mentioned below)
- Proof of your address (if you have moved recently or are using a foreign passport as your ID)
- Details of your income and financial details
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Contact details for a friend or relative that doesn’t live with you
Accepted forms of ID:
- New Zealand Driver Licence
- New Zealand passport
- Australian passport
- Any other nationality passport with a valid NZ Residency Visa
Accepted forms of Proof of Address:
In addition, if you apply using any passport other than a New Zealand passport you must also have proof of address, which is either:
- Utility Bill (includes telephone, internet, SKY TV, electricity, gas, insurance, land and water rates)
- Account Statement from a bank, building society or credit union
- Insurance policy
- A letter or statement from Inland Revenue Department
Please ensure that your Proof of Address document:
- Has been issued in the name of applicant and not be older than 3 months.
- Has a printed address that matches the one used in the “Information for Credit Application” from (if applicable).
- Has a physical address (rather than a PO Box).