This weekend double down on your chances of a Christmas shopping spree at Farmers! From Saturday 3 to Sunday 4 December every purchase on your Farmers Mastercard® gives you not one, but TWO** entries into our awesome Christmas prize draw.
You get double chances** to WIN* 1 of 5 $10,000 Farmers Gift Cards!
EXTRA BONUS: This weekend, earn TRIPLE1 Farmers Club points on every Farmers Mastercard purchase!
So get your Christmas gifts and goodies sorted this weekend with your Farmers Mastercard and double your chances to win, no trouble.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
+Double Chances Weekend: from Saturday 3 to 23.59pm 4 December 2022 New Zealand Time, each Standard Purchase using your Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard® anywhere (online or in-store) will earn you two entries into Christmas Prize Draw terms and conditions below.
**Double Chances when you shop at Farmers: from Thursday 3 November – Saturday 31 December 2022, each Purchase using your Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard® at any Farmers retailer (online or in-store) will earn you two entries into Christmas Prize Draw terms and conditions below.
*Christmas prize draw:
- Valid from Thursday October 20 – Saturday 31 December 2022
- There are 5 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Five Prize Draw winners will each receive a $10,000 Farmers Gift Card, worth $10,000 (“Prize”).
- Every transaction made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw (LTF purchases included).
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (each, the “Promoter”).
- Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Monday 16 January 2023.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by Friday 27 January 2023.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or Humm NZ Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Gift Card, Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
1Earn Triple Points on Eligible Purchases from Saturday 3 to 23.59pm 4 December 2022 New Zealand Time (“Promotion Period”). Eligible Purchases means all purchases made with your Farmers Mastercard in-store or online everywhere Mastercard is accepted, excluding Cash Advances, Long Term Finance, Balance Transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date of a purchase is determined by when and where the retailer accepts the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”). Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in retailer’s local time, which may affect eligibility. Triple Points equals 3 Farmers Club Points for every $10 spent on eligible purchases made on your Farmers Mastercard. To be eligible for Farmers Club Points, there must be a valid Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account at the time of purchase, and your Farmers Club Card and Farmers Mastercard must remain open during the Promotion Period. Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply.
^Farmers Club Points redemption: Collect 1 Farmers Club Point for every $10 spent on Farmers Mastercard. To be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points there must be a valid Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account. Any spend made on a Farmers Mastercard without a valid, linked Farmers Club Card will not be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points and any Farmers Club Points will not be retrospectively applied to a Farmers Club Card account after a Farmers Club Card is linked. https://www.farmersmastercard.co.nz/benefits/