Get Valentine’s Day sorted and be in to win* a trip for two!
Whether it’s a treat for yourself, a gift for your better half or just a little something to put a smile on a friend’s face, get Valentine’s Day sorted with Farmers Mastercard®.
Every purchase you make from Thursday 11 – Sunday 14 February 2021 will instantly put you in the draw to win* a Flight Centre Secret Kiwi Holiday for two worth $998! There’s two prizes up for grabs.
You can choose whoever you want to take, but the destination, that'll be a secret! The 3-night package includes travel to a secret destination with return airfares, 4-star accommodation, breakfast, airport transfers and insurance. With a Secret Kiwi Holiday, you'll find out where you're headed 7 days prior to your trip, just in time to decide what to pack!
So, get Valentine’s Day sorted and even those little purchases could win you a lot!
* Valentine's day 2021:
- Valid from Thursday 11 – Sunday 14 February 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 2 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The 2 Prize Draw winners will each receive a Flight Centre electronic gift card to the total value of NZD$1,000.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
- 2 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 17 February 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 5 March 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- Flight Centre Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International.