Whether you’re keeping the kids entertained, shopping for a few home essentials or stocking up at the Farmers stock-up and save sale, be sure to have your Farmers Mastercard® handy these school holidays.
From Thursday 7 July – Wednesday 20 July you’ll enjoy 90 days no payments and no interest* on all purchases.
That means there’s nothing to pay until October 2022*!
You’ll also earn Farmers Club Points+ twice over when you have both your Farmers Mastercard and your Farmers Club Card linked. Log in to My Account to link your card, and to view and update your details with us
The team at Farmers Mastercard
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:mers Mastercard
^90 days no payments and no interest :
- available on in-store and online purchases made with Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) and Farmers Mastercard exclusively at Farmers stores or online from Thursday 7 July to 23.59pm Wednesday 20 July 2022 New Zealand Standard Time (NZT).
- Interest at the Annual Interest Rate (currently 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card and 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50 for Farmers Mastercard only).
- Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change.
- Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions.
- Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See www.farmersfinancecard.co.nz or www.farmersmastercard.co.nz for full details.
+Farmers Club Points redemption:
- Everywhere Mastercard is accepted in-store and online around the world.
- Collect 1 Farmers Club Point for every $10 spent on Farmers Mastercard.
- To be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points there must be a valid Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account.
- Any spend made on a Farmers Mastercard without a valid, linked Farmers Club Card will not be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points and any Farmers Club Points will not be retrospectively put onto a Farmers Club Card account once a Farmers Club Card is linked. https://www.farmersmastercard.co.nz/benefits/