Now that spring is here, it's a great time to freshen up your wardrobe, freshen up your makeup and freshen up your home decor.
To put some zing in your spring, every purchase from Friday 18 September to Sunday 4 October 2020 puts you in the draw to WIN^ 1 of 3 $1000 Farmers Gift Cards. Spring into action with your Farmers Mastercard, because every purchase counts!
Farmers Mastercard is the only card that rewards your spend with Farmers Club Points - 1 Farmers Club Point per $10 spent. Make it your go-to card for everyday spend and get that Farmers Club Points balance growing!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
^Spring Prize Draw terms and conditions:
1. Prize Draw: valid from Friday 18 September to 11.59pm Sunday 4 October 2020, (“Prize Draw Period”).
2. There are 3 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”). Three Prize Draw winners will each receive an NZD$1,000 Farmers Gift Card (“Prize”).
3. Every transaction made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw. 4. A Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 3 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Prize, at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland at midday on 6 October 2020.
6. The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 12 October 2020.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Services Limited (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted by 19 October 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
20. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.