Put a spring in your step this weekend and own the new season. It’s your last chance to WIN^ 1 of 3 $1,000 Farmers Gift Cards. Every purchase from now until Sunday 4 October 2020 puts you in the draw.
Farmers Mastercard is the only card that lets you collect Farmers Club Points everywhere Mastercard is accepted - in-store and online.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
^Spring Prize Draw terms and conditions:
1. Prize Draw: valid from Friday 18 September to 11.59pm Sunday 4 October 2020, (“Prize Draw Period”).
2. There are 3 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”). Three Prize Draw winners will each receive an NZD$1,000 Farmers Gift Card (“Prize”).
3. Every transaction made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw. 4. A Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 3 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Prize, at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland at midday on 6 October 2020.
6. The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 12 October 2020.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Services Limited (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted by 19 October 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
20. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*Triple Points (“Triple Points”) applies to all eligible purchases made from Saturday 3 October – 11:59 p.m. Sunday 4 October 2020 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases mean all purchases made with your Farmers Mastercard in-store or online everywhere Mastercard is accepted, excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date of a purchase is determined by when and where the retailer accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s (“Promoter”) control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Triple Points means three times the standard collection rate of Farmers Club Points for all eligible purchases made on your Farmers Mastercard - e.g. collect 3 Farmers Club Points for every $10 spent on Purchases. To be eligible for Triple Points, your Farmers Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Club Points will appear on your Farmers Club card, provided you have a valid Farmers Club card linked to your Farmers Mastercard Account. Farmers Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply.