Happy Lunar New Year!
To welcome in the Year of the Ox, Farmers Mastercard® customers can enjoy Double Farmers Club Points^ and 90 days no payments and no interest* with every purchase.
There’s no minimum spend, and these offers are available everywhere Mastercard for one day only, Friday 12 February 2021.
Plus, every purchase is also an instant entry into our Valentine’s Day prize draw to win*^ a Secret Kiwi Holiday for two worth $900! There are two prizes up for grabs.
*90 days no payments and no interest is available on in-store and online purchases made with Farmers Mastercard at accepting retailers on Friday 12 February 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). No minimum spend. Interest at the Annual Interest Rate (currently 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter”) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See farmersmastercard.co.nz/ox-21 for full details.
^Double Farmers Club Points (“Double Points”) applies to all eligible purchases made on Friday 12 February 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases mean all purchases made with your Farmers Mastercard in-store or online everywhere Mastercard is accepted, excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date of a purchase is determined by when and where the retailer accepts the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”). Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Double Points means two times the standard collection rate of Farmers Club Points for all eligible purchases made on your Farmers Mastercard - e.g. collect 2 Farmers Club Points for every $10 spent on Purchases. To be eligible for Double Points, your Farmers Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Club Points will appear on your Farmers Club card, provided you have a valid Farmers Club card linked to your Farmers Mastercard Account. Farmers Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*^Valentine's day 2021:
- Valid from Thursday 11 – Sunday 14 February 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 2 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The 2 Prize Draw winners will each receive a Flight Centre electronic gift card to the total value of NZD$1,000.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
- 2 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 17 February 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 5 March 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- Flight Centre Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International.