Is your car Winter road trip ready yet? Pop in to one of our Automotive partners below from now until 31 July 2020, use your Farmers Mastercard® and you’ll go in the draw to WIN* one of two $500 MTA vouchers.
From new tyres, WOF’s, automotive services to car accessories, the automotive partners will have you well covered.
Plus, remember, all purchases using your Farmers Mastercard also put you in the draw to win^ one of our two $5000 dream getaways to Queenstown. Ends Sunday 26 July 2020.
Farmers Mastercard is the only card that lets you collect Farmers Club Points everywhere Mastercard is accepted - in-store and online.
Apply and be approved using the promo BEAUTY code to get
$80 worth of Farmers Club Points*
Plus we’ll waive your annual account fee for 1 year! (Save $50)
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
*Motor category Prize Draw: valid from Monday 20 July 2020 to 11:59pm Friday 31 July 2020, (“Prize Draw Period”).There are two prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”). Each Prize Draw winner will receive a $500 MTA voucher (“Prize”). Every transaction made with a Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at one of the following New Zealand based qualifying retailers; AA, Firestone, Pit Stop, Mag & Turbo, Beaurepairs, Tony’s Tyres, Repco, Bridgestone during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw. The Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash. At the end of the Prize Draw Period, Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Prize Draw at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 7 August 2020. The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 23 August 2020. If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place. The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Service (together the “Promoter”). Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See www.farmersfinancecard.co.nz/motor or www.farmersmastercard.co.nz/motor for further Prize Draw details.
^Queenstown Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. Prize Draw valid from 11 July to 26 July (“Prize Draw Period”). There are two prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. Two Prize Draw winners will each receive Flight Centre Gift Cards to the total value of NZD$5,000 (“Prize”).
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
4. Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 28 July 2020.
5. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by phone/email by 7 August 2020.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Service (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. Flight Centre Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
20. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.