Will you be our next lucky shopper?
Every purchase you make from Thursday 4 – Sunday 7 March 2021 will instantly put you in the draw to win^ your balance back – up to $1,000! There are two prizes up for grabs.
Plus, don’t forget that you’ll enjoy 90 days no payments and no interest* on all purchases. These offers are available everywhere Mastercard is accepted in-store and online, and must end Sunday 14 March 2021.
There’s no minimum spend, so make sure you use your card for everything from your everyday purchases, to your in-store and online purchases at Farmers to all your bill and subscription payments.
Things you should know
- ^Lucky shopper prize draw valid from Thursday 4 – Sunday 7 March 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- The 2 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 10 March 2021. (“Prize Draw”).
- The 2 Prize Draw winners will each receive their balance back on their Farmers Mastercard account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 7 March 2021, up to a maximum amount of NZ$1,000 (“Lucky Shopper Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- The 2 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 10 March 2021.
- The Lucky Shopper Prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email by 10 April 2021.
- To be eligible for a Lucky Shopper Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*90 days no payments and no interest is available on in-store and online purchases made with Farmers Mastercard (no minimum spend) and Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) at accepting retailers from Tuesday 2 to Sunday 7 March 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Interest at the Annual Interest Rate (currently 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard and 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card) will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50 for Farmers Mastercard only). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. See farmersmastercard.co.nz or farmersfinancecard.co.nz or for full details.