Will you be our next lucky shopper?
Every Farmers Mastercard® purchase you make from Thursday 15 – Sunday 18 April 2021 will instantly put you in the draw to win* a $200 account credit! There are ten prizes up for grabs.
There’s no minimum spend, so make sure you use your Farmers Mastercard® for everything from your morning coffee, to your in-store and online purchases at Farmers, and everything in-between.
Our Lucky Shoppers in March were Donell and Anna, who each won their balance back to the value of $1,000!
Farmers Mastercard is the only card that rewards your spend with Farmers Club Points^. So why not link your card to your ridesharing, streaming, utility and food delivery accounts. As long as your Farmers Club Card is linked to your Farmers Mastercard, the rest will take care of itself!
*Lucky Shopper Prize Draw
- Valid from Thursday 15 – Sunday 18 April 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 10 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The 10 Prize Draw winners will each receive an account credit to the total value of NZ$200.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
- 10 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 21 April 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 30 April 2021.
- The account credits will be applied by 30 April 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International.
^Farmers Club Points will appear on your Farmers Club card, provided you have a valid Farmers Club card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account.