To celebrate the love of lippy, every purchase at Farmers with your Farmers Mastercard® 29 July – 1 August 2021 instantly puts you in the draw to win^ a $500 Farmers Gift Card.
Plus all Farmers Mastercard purchases collect double Farmers Club Points* at Farmers and everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
You’ll find a great lippy range at Farmers, with one of New Zealand's biggest beauty offerings. Pick a shade for yourself or a loved one and join people around New Zealand on Thursday 29 July celebrating this iconic beauty product.
Don’t forget, Farmers Mastercard is the only card that lets you collect Farmers Club Points everywhere Mastercard is accepted – in-store and online.
^Win a $500 Farmers Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize Draw valid from Thursday 29 July to Sunday 1 August 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are two prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. Two Prize Draw winners will each receive a Farmers Gift Voucher to the total value of NZD$500 (“Prize”).
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card in-store or online at Farmers during the Prize Draw Period. There is a maximum of one Prize per account holder.
4. Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 4 August 2021.
5. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. The Prize winner(s) will be notified by phone/email by 14 August 2021.
7. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
9. The entities responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited and Retail Financial Service (together the “Promoter”).
10. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
13. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
16. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
18. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. Farmers Gift Voucher terms and conditions apply.
*Double Farmers Club Points (“Double Points”) applies to all eligible purchases made on Thursday 29 July to Sunday 1 August 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all purchases made with your Farmers Mastercard in-store or online everywhere Mastercard is accepted, excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date of a purchase is determined by when and where the retailer accepts the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”). Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Double Points means two times the standard collection rate of Farmers Club Points for all eligible purchases made on your Farmers Mastercard - e.g. collect 2 Farmers Club Points for every $10 spent on Purchases. To be eligible for Double Points, your Farmers Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Club Points will appear on your Farmers Club card, provided you have a valid Farmers Club card linked to your Farmers Mastercard Account. Farmers Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply.