Here’s a toasty little treat for your weekend!
Head in-store or online to the Farmers Winter Warmers sale and enjoy 90 days no payments and no interest!* on all Farmers Mastercard purchases! That means there’s no interest and nothing to pay until September 2021*.
This offer is only available in-store and online at Farmers on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 June 2021, there’s no minimum spend. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
The Farmers Winter Warmers sale is in full swing! Enjoy 40% off Women’s and Men’s knitwear, Coats and jackets and 40% off Women’s’ Merino Clothing. There’s also 40% off Thermals and a ‘Buy 2 and save’ 50% on Flannelette Sheet Sets. Plus, there’s more amazing Winter Warmers Deals store-wide. Conditions and exclusions apply.
You’ll also earn Farmers Club Points twice over when you have both your Farmers Mastercard® and your Farmers Club Card handy. Just make sure your Farmers Club Card is linked to your Farmers Mastercard account. Log in to My Account to link your card, and to view and update your details with us.
*90 days no payments and no interest is available on in-store and online purchases made at Farmers with Farmers Finance Card ($50 minimum spend) and Farmers Mastercard (no minimum spend) Saturday June 26 and Sunday 27 June 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Interest at the Annual Interest Rate (currently 25.50% p.a. for Farmers Finance Card and 25.95% p.a. for Farmers Mastercard) will apply if any part of the Interest-Bearing Balance is not paid by the due date. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply (including an Annual Account Fee $50 for Farmers Mastercard only). Rates correct at date of publication, subject to change. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (the “Promoter” in each case) reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Farmers Finance Card and Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
^Lucky shopper prize draw:
- Valid from Saturday 19 – Sunday 27 June 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 30 June 2021. (“Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Draw winner will receive their balance back on their Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 27 June 2021, up to a maximum amount of NZ$2,000 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at any accepting retailer during the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email by 16 July 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.