How good would it feel to get your groceries on us!
Every purchase you make in-store or online at the supermarket is an instant entry into our prize draw to win* a $500 grocery gift card! There are two prizes up for grabs.
So, whether it’s just a quick whip around or a full-on shop, make your Wednesday a winner with Farmers Mastercard!® There’s no minimum spend and this offer is available for one day only – Wednesday 28 April 2021.
Don’t forget that you’re also Farmers Club Points at the supermarket. Just make sure you have a valid Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account and your groceries will get you closer to earning your next reward!
*Grocery Giveaway Prize Draw:
- Every transaction made between 12:00am and 11:59pm on Wednesday 28 April 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”) is an entry into the prize draw.
- Eligible Farmers Finance Card transactions: in-store only at Countdown, New World, PAK'nSAVE, Fresh Choice, Four Square and Super Value stores.
- Eligible Farmers Mastercard transactions: in-store or online at any merchant with Mastercard Card Acceptor Business Code 5411 (Grocery Stores and Supermarkets), 5499 (Miscellaneous Food Stores – Convenience Store, Markets, Specialty Stores), 5441 (Candy, Nut, Confectionery Store) or 5451 (Dairy Products Stores).
- 2 Prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 2 May 2021 (“Prize Draw”).
- The 2 Prize Draw winners drawn will each receive their choice of a Countdown, New World or PAK'nSAVE gift card to the total value of $NZ500 (“Prize”).
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by 14 May 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- Countdown, PAK'nSAVE or New World gift card terms and conditions apply, where applicable.