This weekend is your last chance to go into the draw to win* free fuel for a year, worth $5,200! Every purchase until Sunday 16 January 2022 with your Farmers Mastercard® is a chance to win…
There’s no minimum spend and you can use your card anywhere Mastercard’s accepted. Plus, you’ll collect one Farmers Club Point for every $10 spent.
Of course, if your car’s electric, we’ll pay your power bill for the year, up to $5,200.
So keep moving with your Farmers Mastercard this summer and be in to win* free fuel for a year.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
*Win Free Fuel for a year Draw:
- Valid from Saturday 1 January to Sunday 16 January 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There is 1 prize to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (together, the“Promoters”).
- The Prize Draw winner will receive MTA gift cards to the total cumulative value of NZD$5,200, or where the Prize Draw winner owns an electric car and wishes to redeem instead for the same total value in electricity, the Promoters will arrange payment to the winner’s account with their power company in agreement with the Prize Draw winner (either, the “Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card at accepting retailers during the Prize Draw Period.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 27 January 2022.
- The Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 7 February 2022.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a Prize.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If for any reason a Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply.
- MTA Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International.