Aaah, Christmas. Relaxing family fun in the sun, great food, great weather. What could be better? How about a chance to WIN* a $10,000 Farmers shopping spree!
Make your Farmers Finance Card your little helper this festive season. Every purchase from Thursday 3 November to Saturday 31 December 2022 gives you an entry into the draw to WIN* 1 of 5 $10,000 Farmers Gift Cards!
Want to double up your chances? Any purchase at Farmers, Pascoes, Stevens or Whitcoulls, in-store and online, gives you two chances** to win!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
**Double Chances when you shop at Farmers: from Thursday 3 November – Saturday 31 December 2022 New Zealand Time, each Standard Purchase using your Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard® at any Farmers retailer (online or in-store) will earn you two entries into Christmas Prize Draw terms and conditions below.
*Christmas prize draw:
- Valid from Thursday October 20 – Saturday 31 December 2022
- There are 5 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Five Prize Draw winners will each receive a $10,000 Farmers Gift Card, worth $10,000 (“Prize”).
- Every transaction made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw (LTF purchases included).
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (each, the “Promoter”).
- Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Monday 16 January 2023.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by Friday 27 January 2023.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or Humm NZ Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Gift Card, Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
^$30 welcome back ofer: Valid for the closed group of selected cardholders receiving this email (“Eligible Cardholders”). Eligible Cardholders who make 3 or more purchases on their Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card (Long Term Finance (“LTF”) purchases excluded) at any retailer that accepts Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance Card, in-store or online, between 3 November 2022 and 11:59pm on 31 December 2022 will receive a credit back on their Farmers Mastercard or Farmers Finance card account of an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on 31 December 2022 up to a maximum amount of NZD$30 (“Credit Back”). Credit Back will be applied to the Eligible Cardholder’s Farmers Mastercard account by 16 January 2023. The Credit Back is not transferrable, negotiable or redeemable for cash. To be eligible for the credit back, an account must not be in arrears at the time the credit back takes place. The entities responsible for this promotion are Columbus Financial Services Limited (Farmers Mastercard) and Retail Financial Services Limited (Farmers Finance Card) (each a “Promoter”). Farmers Mastercard and Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply. See https://www.farmersfinancecard.co.nz/christmas-inact-22/ or See https://www.farmersmastercard.co.nz/christmas-inact-22/ for further details. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.