WIN+ a stunning Yves Saint Laurent advent calendar
Do you have fond memories of traditional advent calendars and the excitement of counting down the days until the Santa arrives? This Christmas, we are super excited to bring this childhood tradition to life for the big kids.
Every standard purchase made with your Farmers Mastercard® between Thursday 26 October to Wednesday 1 November 2023 automatically puts you in the draw to WIN+ a stunning Yves Saint Laurent advent calendar, worth $550 each. We have 5 to give away.
Each advent calendar is full of luxurious treats for you (or a friend) including 17 miniature products, 6 full-sized goods and an additional YSL gift to surprise and delight throughout the month of December. What a way to count down to the end of the year.
Don't forget, Farmers Mastercard is the only card that rewards your spend with Farmers Club Points^ everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
The team at Farmers Mastercard
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
*Win a YSL Advent Calendar, 5 to give away:
- Valid from 12.01 am Thursday 26 October until 11.59pm Wednesday 1 Nov 2023 New Zealand Time (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are five (5) prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Five (5) Prize Draw winners will receive a YSL Advent Calendar, worth $550 (“Prize”).
- Every standard purchase transaction made with Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Prize Draw (long term finance purchases, cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions are excluded).
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Retail Financial Services Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (each, the “Promoter”).
- Five (5) Prize Draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period for the Prize at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 6 November 2023.
- The Prize winners will be notified via phone or email by 9 November 2023.
- If a Prize Draw winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a Prize.
- To be eligible to win the Prize Draw, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Farmers Finance Card or Farmers Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or Humm NZ Limited and Farmers Trading Company are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Farmers Mastercardor Farmers Finance Card terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
^Farmers Club Points redemption: Everywhere Mastercard is accepted in-store and online around the world. Collect 1 Farmers Club Point for every $10 spent on Farmers Mastercard. To be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points there must be a valid Farmers Club Card linked to your Farmers Mastercard account. Any spend made on a Farmers Mastercard without a valid, linked Farmers Club Card will not be eligible to collect Farmers Club Points and any Farmers Club Points will not be retrospectively put onto a Farmers Club Card account once a Farmers Club Card is linked. https://www.farmersmastercard.co.nz/benefits/.
Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.