Farmers Mastercard® is the only card that rewards your spend with Farmers Club Points, so make sure you’re using it
for as many payments as possible.
As well as your daily purchases, use it to make your payments in any of the below categories at least 3 times by 15 March 2020,
and we’ll give you a 250 Farmers Club Point top up!*
Plus, every payment made in these categories is an entry in the draw to
WIN* a massive 5000 Farmers Club Points!*
Simply link your Farmers Mastercard to your ridesharing, streaming and household utility accounts.
The rest will take care of itself!
Alternatively, look out for a ‘credit card payment’ option the next time you‘re making payment on one of your household bills.
Things you should know:
- ^Offer valid from 15 January 2020 to 15 March 2020 (“Offer Period”).
- Only the named recipient of this communication is eligible for this offer (“Eligible Customer”) and it is not transferable.
- Eligible Customers will each receive 250 Farmers Club Points if 3 or more Eligible Purchases are made during the Offer Period. An Eligible Purchase means any purchase made with an Eligible Customer’s Farmers Mastercard at My Food Bag, Hellofresh, Woop, Sky, Neon, Netflix, Lightbox, Spotify, Disney Plus, Apple Music, iTunes, Uber, Uber Eats, Ola, Zoomy and at any merchant with Mastercard Card Acceptor Business Code 4814 (Telecommunication Services including Mobile & Internet but not limited to prepaid phone services and recurring phone services), 4900 (Utilities - Electric, Gas, Heating Oil, Sanitary, Water), 6300 (Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums), 7997 (Membership (Gym, Athletic, Recreation, Sports).
- There is a limit of 1 allocation of 250 Farmers Club Points per Eligible Customer account and these will be applied within 30 days of the offer end date.
- As part of this offer, each Eligible Purchase also puts Eligible Customers into a Prize Draw for 5000 Club Points.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 23 March 2020 at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland.
- The Prize Draw winner will be notified by 27 March 2020.
- When and where the merchant accepts the purchase determines the transaction date and this is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control.
- Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time and not NZST, which may affect eligibility.
- Any Farmers Mastercard account that is in arrears, cancelled or suspended before 15 March 2020 will be ineligible for this offer.
- This promotion is non-transferable, non-negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- Employees of FlexiGroup Limited are not eligible to receive this offer.
- Farmers Club Card terms and conditions apply.
- Farmers Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See farmersmastercard.co.nz for full details.
- The entity responsible for this offer is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.